Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

the BEST silicone popsicle molds... just like a gogurt. Happy Earth day!

I am always looking for good ways to make the boys healthier snacks.  They can clear out a box of gogurts in a day if I let them.  Recently on amazon I came across these perfect silicone molds shaped like a gogurt.  These looked a lot easier and more convenient than regular popsicle molds I have used.  I ordered them here.  They were only $12.99 for 10 of them!  I just tested them out with strawberry, banana, and plain greek yogurt, and another set with greek yogurt, banana and chocolate.  They were delicious, tasted like frozen yogurt of course!  The best part is silicone is safe, and it washes up so easily compared to plastic!  They also take up little space in the fridge/freezer.   I can't wait to try new recipes,  I may just refrigerate some filled with applesauce also, as the applesauce's to go are quite spendy!
Summer is coming, that means snack, snack, snack.... so I am preparing!  

Another great silicone container for applesauce, smoothies or yogurt is the silisqueeze.  We have three, but they are quite a bit more costly, as you will only get one for the price of 10 of these.
p.s these don't have to be for kids, these make awesome adult snacks... I love nutella and banana, I love a good treat too!
Happy Earth day!

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! I want to order some and will. Thanks for the wonderful idea :)!

    ReplyDelete