Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Updated head shots for my website

Hello!  Most who read my blog know I am a photographer, I don't want this blog to be about that, so I separate it as much as I can.  However my love for photography is ME!  I live and breathe how I can capture my children better,  shoot clients of my dreams and how I can put a styled shoot together ( working on a bird release for our families next photos) FUN!  I absolutely love everything about creating, capturing, and making people look lovely.  Who doesn't want a new, updated good photograph.  Most women don't feel beautiful  all the time, I would say 80% of my life, I wake up get ready and don't feel very pretty, which is fine, I am not sad about it, I just don't have the time to make myself look very cute, that's all!  On Easter, I threw on a dress that's been hanging in my closet unworn for 3+ years.  ( I was finally brave enough to wear it, as it's kind of an old fashion dress)  which twirls amazingly!  I am sure I was the only one who liked it as my own husband stuttered when I asked his opinion, then he said, it's ok!? lol  But that is OKAY!  I had time to curl my hair too!  Anyway, I took some photos of my boys, then my oldest son took one of Jeff and I, and I asked him to take a few of me as I thought I was having a good hair day... :/  Here are some updated head shots from my 10 year old, and I am even using them on my photography website, as I really like how he captured me, it is a rare occasion, as I don't photograph the best.  So thankful to have boys who love using my camera too!  Let me or LOGAN know if you want updated head shots.  :-)  www.crystalsphotographymn.com












4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful! I love the dress and think you look so happy! And those boys. How precious are they :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really helps for my search and amazingly it was on my searching criteria about cheap clothes.

    cheap clothes online & modest dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice head shot for your website! Your photos are awesome, and it’s brilliant that you’ve set your own site to show them off. Anyway, I assume the theme you chose for your website is similar to a traditional photo album. Don’t get me wrong; it looks nice, but I think it would be better if you’ll chose a template that will showcase your photos on a larger scale. All the best to your photography career!

    James Davila @ Kalapana Enterprises

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s only right that you created a separate website solely intended for your photography work, rather than including them in your blog. The latter is personal, whereas your very own website is a professional step towards establishing yourself in the field. Btw, I like your new headshots. All the best to your photography career!

    Della Meyer @ Spark Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete