Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

a few internet favorites.

Here are a few of my favorite internet finds lately….
Edens Garden essential oils.  The four thieves synergy blend is a blend of cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon.  It fights of virus's, coughs, and I even used it for cramps, and the were gone immediately.  ( I rubbed it on my abdomen)  This oil only costs $7.75 the are 100% pure therapudic grade oils.  edens garden   
Next is artifact uprising new signature prints.  These are just to die for!  Check out this company, I adore there work.
I love these tissue paper poms that pom love from easy
have.  They are inspired by Kelli Murray's nursery.  I would love to purchase these or learn how to make them for my studio.
I am loving putting together the boys' easter baskets this year, I got them each a bible storybook, or devotional, so they remember the real reason for Easter, and not just the jelly beans.  I found these two great books on Amazon.  The first is Jesus calling children's devotional, this was only $9, it was at the local bookstore and was selling for $16.99.
The next is the  jesus calling bible storybook  
This one was only $9.85.  The three boys and I love to read from a children's bible each night before bed, it relaxes them, and they hold me VERY accountable for reading it.  We keep getting a new one when the old is done, each one has different pictures, and different stories, or at least the stories are written differently.  I love this routine we are in, and hope to hang on to all of them so they can pass them down to their children.  







No comments:

Post a Comment