Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bird feeders and garden markers

It is so beautiful outside, we are finally able to get fresh air in our lungs!  Yesterday, Landon and I made these adorable bird feeders out of twine and oranges.  I found the idea on pinterest, and thought it was too cute to pass up.  Check them out!


After feeding the birds, Landon wanted to clean up the garbage on the road so the birds wouldn't get sick, we collected a whole garbage bag full.  He felt so good, and I think it was such a great lesson for him, as I can't imagine he will EVER litter.  Now when we drive down other roads, he says, oh NO, we need to clean this one too!  Little angel.
We also painted some adorable little garden marker rocks.  We started many seedlings early this year, as we plan to have a huge garden.  I am hoping my hubby gets inspired to build me raised garden beds.  We shall wait and see… 

We are on our way outside to rake up a ton of leaves around the house.  There is still snow on the ground, but it will be 72 this afternoon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment