Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Make time for yourself {a floral workshop}

When you hear someone say, make time for yourself, you may think pedicure, massage, or read a good book.  I love all those things too of course, but I feel we need to make time for our creative minds more, instead of pinning amazing ideas on pinterest all day, let's get out there and do these things we desire to do.  A few weeks ago I attended a floral workshop with munsterrose and  wit & delight at The Comn in Minneapolis.  I was so looking forward to an evening doing something that I usually wouldn't and even better learning to create, so I can continue to follow my dreams.  We had delicious cocktails and cupcakes, then learned how to arrange and care for Minnesota flowers.  
above are photos I took of my arrangement.   Here are some photographs that Melissa Oholendt took for the attendees.  




If I can choose "me time" things like this will be what I choose.  It filled me up and made me feel so happy.  I hope you can find something to do to make you feel that way to!


No comments:

Post a Comment