Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter baskets!

This year for Easter I wanted to create baskets for my boys that were unique and had some special keepsakes in them.  I didn't want anything extravagant, or all about candy, but something that was perfect for them.  I found the best bibles and devotionals for them on amazon.  Logan has been wanting the Action Bible as he says it tells the truth. The little boys love devotionals and bible stories. 
 These are also available at Scout and Morgan in Cambridge, but cost a little more.  
Here are the baskets.

I found the three matching baskets at goodwill.  The SUPER balls at walgreens, Minecraft T-shirts at Target, books on amazon, here is a link to these sweet little folkmanis mini puppets. ( which are also at scout and morgan).  The name tags were found on etsy.  They were super cheap and in my mailbox with in 3 days of ordering.  I love having little kids in my home, it will forever be my favorite thing to make them feel special and teach them about the Lord, I love reminding them of the true meaning of Easter, and Christmas, it especially melts my heart when I see them act on the true meaning with out being reminded.  Yesterday we were coloring eggs, and writing on them with crayon first, little Landon asked me to write "he is risen" on one and "jesus loves me" on another.  It melted my heart.

Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment