Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lime Pomegranate chicken salad

This recipe is easy and healthy.  It's clean eating at its best, and tastes amazing.  

This will take about 10 minutes to make.  Cook two chicken breasts in a skillet with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.  While the chicken breasts cook, cut up your avocado, chop the cilantro, harvest your pomegranate seeds, and squeeze your lime juice.  Toss this all into a medium bowl, once the chicken is done, cut it up and mix into your prepared bowl.  Eat warm or cold.  Serves 2-3 people.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! This is Lindsay, from good old CIHS. I was on Jamie Anderson's blog and saw her link to yours, so I thought I'd check it out - what a pretty site! And this looks SO GOOD - your photography is really awesome! It's really fun to see other people that I know blogging - keep it up! and shoot me an email if you ever want to talk blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for checking it out! I am having fun with it! I love your blog, and it inspired me, I didn't know about yours, then read about it in the paper. You are so sweet and genuine. I would love to talk blogs and will be emailing you! ;)

      Delete