Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

a solo trip to Charlston

My beautiful friend Suzi got married on June 21st in Mount Pleasant, near Charlston SC.  I went solo to this trip and really enjoyed a peaceful getaway and being at a wedding never disappoints, especially when the reception venue was right on the water!  Here are a few photos from my three day trip!  I loved photographing these two beautiful girls, they were a friend and the niece of the bride.











It was a beautiful trip, I missed home, but being away also makes me appreciate home more, and it gave me time for quietness and rest.  I like to step back and reflect on my life, what I can do to better it for my family and how I can take action on things I want to do.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smith.  What a beautiful trip it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment